Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Life is Too Short....

Hug the ones you love and make sure they know how much you love them. Life is too short and can be cruel and unfair sometimes.
We found out this morning that my cousins wife Emily died last night. She has been fighting breast cancer for many years but finally lost the battle.
I feel terribly sad and I cant stop thinking about what my cousin is going through and what her poor poor father must be feeling.
Emily was just 31. I hope she is somewhere happy now where she can no longer suffer.

9 comments:

pippablue said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. my thoughts are with you and your extended family.

Elisa Black said...

Oh, that is so sad. I'm so sorry for your loss. But it does remind us of how precious life truly is and remembering to hug our loved ones and being grateful for them in the present truly is an important message. Thinking of you and sending a big, comforting hug.

Quilting "b" said...

I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words that will bring enough comfort to you or your cousins family at this moment. I wish I could give each of you a warm hug. I will pray for the entire family.

Dana said...

so sorry to hear this, Im 31 and its shocking to think this happends to people my age. It certainly puts any problems I might be having into perspective.

Unknown said...

Oh that is so sad, and yes, it is always too young. My Dad died suddenly when he was only 33... it's a tough journey we have to go through in this life and I'm praying for strength for the family. May they have many happy memories to sustain them all.

kelly said...

oh, friend- i am so, so sorry to hear this. what a tragedy. my prayers go out to your whole family.

deborah said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Sis-O said...

So young, so sad. Thank you for the reminder to show love to our dear ones.