Thursday, February 2, 2012

Challenging QAL's


Have you heard about the Sew Out Loud QAL?


SOL QAL

I think this is one that I may have to take part in. It contains so many things I love - text fabric, some amazing people designing blocks and a competition, whats not to love!

And what about Jennifers Modern Mini Challenge, another great one to join up and enter

Modern Mini Challenge

I have a couple of mini quilts that im now starting and a mug rug (Ive never made a mini or a mug rug before) so this is perfect timing. There is going to be some fab inspiration and prizes so Im definitely joining in

Looks like my To Do list may be getting longer!

2 comments:

Jennifer Mathis of Ellison Lane said...

Thanks for the shout out! I am going to check out the QAL- looks like fun!

Katy Cameron said...

Yep, can't wait for both of them, I think I have an idea of how I can double up on at least one of the challenges with something else, gotta love multi-tasking :oD