Sunday, September 16, 2012

Japanese Charm Swap

Woohoo I'm taking part in another Japanese Charm Swap and I'm so excited. I love these swaps, Japanese fabric is definitely high up there on my fav fabric list. I especially love Kumiko Fujita and Suzuko Koseki, they do such great fabrics and so fab for fussy cutting.
So the other day my lovely fabric order arrived


(obviously I couldn't just limit myself to only ordering my swap fabric)
It soon got turned into these


And is now winging its way to join up with all the other charms. Can't wait to see what I get back!
By the way it's a Kumiko Fujita fabric that I got from Blije Olifantje on Etsy, a fab seller with amazing often hard to find fabrics

2 comments:

Liz DandeliondD said...

I can't wait to get our charm pack back on this swap. Its going to be amazing.

Great fabric choice.
xxxx
p.s. that honeycomb red dots is my favourite fabric ever.

Katy Cameron said...

Ahh, I often pop over to that shop and drool...