Monday, September 24, 2012

Addicted to Text - UK Charm Swap

Ok so you may have realised by now that I love a good text print and I think with their ever growing popularity its about time we had a good text print charm swap - dont you agree?

Well on that note I am going to run one, sadly it will be UK based only as I am going to be back in the UK for the end of the year.

Fancy joining in? I have 17 spaces out of 28 still up for grabs. Its going to involve buying a yard of great text print (once you have checked the flickr group to ensure no one has already bought that print), immediately uploading a pic onto the flickr group so that no one else buys the same. Getting it, cutting it into 56 charm squares, posting to me by the 1st Nov and then waiting for a lovely bundle of 56 text charms to arrive back on your doorstep! What could be better than that?

Now its going to be a tight one time wise, as soon as you join up you are going to need to get shopping so that we can get all those fabrics delivered, cut, posted to me, sorted and posted back to you asap.

Are you still on board?
If so then leave me a comment, tell me you want to join, leave me your flickr name and if there is still places when you comment then I will flickr you an invite so you know you can start shopping. If you want to join but are not confident at buying fabric then let me know and I can find some great fabrics and send you the links so you can still join in.

I already have some fab UK bloggers on board so jump in quick

18 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

In xxx

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Yes please!!! I'm in!!

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Flickr name is amyinuk - sorry I forgot to add that before!!

Gemma said...

Ooo yes please! My Flickr name is makedoandgem.

Liz DandeliondD said...

Yes please
Flikr name is Liz DandeliondD
What a great swap.

pippablue said...

If Ireland Counts as UK I'd love to be in. If not, no worries!
Eva @ Pippablue

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

this is going to be such fun, Charlotte...going shopping in my coffee break ;-) x

Fiona @ Poppy Makes said...

Me! I would love to jump in!

memmens said...

I've got some Mama Said Sew dictionary print winging it's way to me, happy to jump in if that fits (cream and charcoal).
thanks

memmens said...

and flickr name is tobit_e

Isisjem said...

I'd love to join too. LOVE texty fabric. My flickr name is isisjem22

Katy Cameron said...

Oh arse, that dealine's just before I get back (by 2 days), so I'm going to need to shop here too lol

Sarah said...

Yay! I'm in :-)

Strawberry Patch said...

Any room for me? Flikr is emily Levey.

Celine said...

I'd love to join in too. Flicker name is espritpatch. Thanks!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

arghh if I had any money I totally would jump on this if there was room :(

malmur said...

Yes please, if there is still room. Flickr name is fromtheheart1.

Susy said...

would love to do this if spaces available.
Flickr id is susycat1
Thanks,
Susy