Sunday, March 25, 2012

Internet connection!

I'm struggling to get my laptop to connect to the Internet today, my phone likes it but my laptop doesn't! This is extremely annoying as all the info I need for today's Sunday Sewing Space is on the laptop!
I think it may have to wait until next Sunday, sorry! Check back then for a peak into the space of lovely Laura from Needles Pins and Baking Tins.
I in the mean time will be looking for a good cafe that offers wifi!!!
P.S don't forget to enter my giveaway for some great DS fabric


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Looking forward to seeing Lolly's space! Oh the horror of having to find a nice wi-fi cafe!

Annabella said...

Sorry to hear about the wifi and hope you get it sorted!

Sarah said...

Good luck with the dodgy connection... will look forward to seeing Lauli's place of genius :-)

Live a Colorful Life said...

Hope you get the wifi issue fixed--technology is only great when it actually works. Otherwise it is completely frustrating. LOVE your Sunday Sewing Space series.

Unknown said...

Crapity-crap-crap. Hope it gets sorted soon! I have tech support at the ready, if necessary ;-)

Katy Cameron said...

Good luck with the connection hunt! I was celebrating the fact that Derry airport has free wifi thinking I could catch up with a load of blog reading while I waited. Oh yeah, it has free wifi, but no internet connection...