Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Wore

Today is day 2 of the 30 day photo challenge hosted by Sherry and the topic today is 'What I Wore' so here goes

It has been a really lovely day and we spent to morning near the beach so I wanted to wear something cool and summery and I love the tribal look so that is what I was aiming for. The leopard print dress is actually a maxi and made of lovely floaty fabric so was lovely and cool to wear.

We spent our morning down at Walberswick, a seaside village 10 minutes down the road, there is a river running alongside the beach and we spent the morning there crabbing, oh we had so much fun and we caught 21 crabs!!! (we through them all back of course)






We finished the morning off with a picnic lunch before getting the boys hope for a nap.

So no sewing again, I think I will try and do a bit of embroidery this evening for a gift for a friends 40th. Come back and see me tomorrow for Day 3 of the photo challenge and hopefully some sewing!

0 comments: