Thursday, November 15, 2012

Home

Yay so good to be back for a few weeks, lovely to see everyone. No sewing so far but I forgot to share this baby blanket I made for a gorgeous new baby boy my friend had before I left Oz


It was such a quick one, cutting to binding done in 24 hrs! I've never made a quilt that quickly before





I used the boat stitch on my Horizon as it fitted so well with the nautical theme


I also did some straight line quilting


And some fmq fish! Basically every type of quilting under the fun hahaha


Backed and bound with Sharks I found in Spotlight for $1 a metre!


Briefly enjoyed by Buddy before being packed up for the lovely little Obi

3 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

That is adorable!! Love all the different quilting!

Sarah said...

Fab wee quilt :-) Nice to see that you're getting good use out of that supadupaawesome machine too! Hope you're having fun back home x

Katy Cameron said...

Cute quilting choices! Welcome home :o)