Monday, October 1, 2012

To Do First - October

Wow September flew past and boy did I get some sewing done! I had a lot to catch up on and still lots to do now that the morning sickness has passed!
So expect a big To Do list for October at the end of this post!
Linking up with the lovely Lynne over at Lilys Quilts and dont forget to link up your To Do lists for October at the end of this post



























Ok so here is what I need to get done this month
Must Do:
Bee Block - Piece Bee With You - super late block, photography is the theme for this paper pieced block, I finally have something in mind and it was due months ago so its top of the list!
Baby Quilt - Soundwaves - a custom order, I have started this but I have to take it back to the UK with me to hand it over when I go back at the start of Nov so I have to get this done



4x5 blocks - Ive joined this round of the 4x5 again as I need more blocks before I have enough for my quilt, I want to get these done and posted before I leave for the UK
Pillow Talk Swap Cushion - partners have been assigned, I need to get stalking and then get making but I will post this once I get back to England
Hope To Do:
Finish my sisters ironing board cover
Quilt a + baby quilt ive just made



Make and quilt another + baby quilt that I have done the cutting for
Turn my first EPP block into a cushion cover


How about you, whats on your To Do List? Link em up here

10 comments:

Finding Fifth said...

You have been on a pouch roll I see. Need an intervention? Or are you ahead with all of your Christmas gifts? Thanks for opening the linky up.

Cynthia@wabisabiquilts said...

Your projects are lovely. Saw your link at Lily's Quilts:).

Collette said...

those pouches are stunning love the colour combos!

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Great projects - love all those pouches! How nice to be back sewing now the morning sickness is gone!

Trudi said...

My goodness, you have been busy, love all those pouches! I could certainly intervene in one or two,of those! :)

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Wow!!!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love all those pouches!

Katy Cameron said...

Pretty productive month there, good luck with this upcoming month!

Laura said...

Love those cases! Email me when ur bloghop post goes up and i'll tweet it :) looking forward to it!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Your zip pouches are all so cute! And your ironing board cover.. *swoon*.. :) Glad it sounds like the morning sickness is gone. Was just checking out the Fresh Sewing Day links. Hope you don't mind, I've linked up my to-do list that I just posted today. Happy sewing this month! xo